To promote quality dementia care in Hong Kong by providing specialized and comprehensive intervention and support services for families with dementia and
advocating appropriate management of the condition in the community.
- To provide specialized intervention and support services to people with dementia
and their families, and to advocate sufficient quality services and community
resources for dementia care.
- To promote public awareness of brain health, dementia and its prevention through community education activities.
- To provide training programmes on dementia for professionals, caregivers and the public.
- To facilitate collaborations, experience sharing and network extension among related organizations and individuals to enhance mutual support and volunteerism for dementia in the community.
- To promote appropriate research in the Hong Kong societal context for continued
advancement in dementia care.