Characteristics of Service
Pleasant and Relaxing Environment
Providing a pleasant and relaxing environment where people can undergo assessment free from stress and anxiety.
Comprehensive assessments to speed up the diagnostic process
Comprehensive neuro-psychological assessments will be carried out by Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker. All assessments are standardized and well-validated internationally with high sensitivity. The detailed assessment report will be given to the patients or their family members, which is useful and important to present essential problems and symptoms to doctors. It can also avoid repeated assessments in hospital and speed up the diagnostic process.
Please call us or submit the application form.
Take Action Now
Patients Delay seeking Consultation for as Long as 60 Months and Miss the Chance to be Treated Effectively
Study found that:
- More than 85 percent of those who came for assessment were found to have varying degrees of cognitive dysfunction, of which, over half had obvious Alzheimer’s symptoms
- The average interval between showing Alzheimer’s symptoms and undergoing the “Early Detection Service” was 15 months and the longest interval was 60 months.
- The Association referred patients with early signs of cognitive dysfunction or suspected Alzheimer’s cases for further assessment. Among 134 referrals:
– 88% of them were diagnosed with varying degrees of cognitive dysfunction
– 68%of them were confirmed to have Alzheimer’s disease
About 3,000 people have undergone the assessment since we launched the service in 2006